- 1 bag of ready to eat baby spinach
- 8 large fresh strawberries
- 1 small container of crumbled feta or goat cheese, whichever you prefer
- 1/3 cup of roasted and glazed pecan pieces
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the salad dressing we will put the olive oil, the vinegar, the las strawberry and salt and pepper to taste in a blender and mix it for a few seconds or until the strawberry is dissolved with the vinaigrette.
Take this and pass it through a strainer to discard the strawberry seeds. And now you are ready to pour it over the salad. Serve the salad immediately after you pour the vinaigrette for a fresh and lovely look that will impress your guests. Qué aproveche!