Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays

      I wish everybody happy holidays.  For me this is the most stressful time of the year, but at the end of the day, when everybody has eaten plenty of deliciously looking food, food that otherwise you would have not prepared if not for this special occasion, after all the congratulations on your beautifully decorated table, then, is when you realize that all your "days" work has been worth it.  This wonderful moment is what I call happiness.  Like I said in previous posts, I like to cook, but most of all, I love to see my family eating my food.  And today, it is all about you: cooks from all over the world.  Today, is when you can show off your learned skills.  Today is when you can thank your family, and celebrate this time of the year, no matter what you believe in, because what matters is that you are all together. 
      In my next post, I will tell you all about my planned menu for Christmas day.  Happy Holidays from me!

1 comment:

pilar creus said...

NATI: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!.....Supongo que como siempre, has estado haciendo la hormiguita en tu cocina.....y como siempre quedó sabroso....Os he recordado mucho en esta Navidad,y espero que tengamos un huequito para vernos..... Un beso muy grande, para tí y para todos. Pilar and family

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...